As an experienced software developer with over 19 years of experience, I enjoy helping organizations with agile software development, promoting cultures of innovation, and creative business solutions. I enjoy helping organizations and software teams discover the craft of continuous improvement. I am always looking for opportunities to serve leaders and teams who want to create more value with integrity, character, and predictability.
I also serve as a founding member of SparkMacon MakerSpace. SparkMacon is a community innovation space equipped with the tools, equipment, and grass-roots education required to convert your idea into a reality. Think of it as a gym membership to exercise your creativity, hands and brain.
- MAKERS movement
- Agile leadership
- Machine learning
- Cultures of Innovation
- Gaming & Game based learning
- Visual analytics
Professional Scrum Developer I
Certified Agilist for the Scalable Agile Framework.
- Having fun outdoors with my wife and family
- My wife works as a college biology professor. We have a lot of fun researching educational technology together to help engage her students.
- Music making: playing violin, piano, guitar, MIDI sequencing, and music ministry
- As a software engineer, I love the craft of making software and enjoy helping others accomplish their dreams using technology.
- Google+ and Gmail: michael.p.rosario
- Twitter: @michaelrosario and @_innovativeteam
- StackOverflow Developer Story
- Amy K. Hoover, Michael P. Rosario, and Kenneth O. Stanley (2008) Scaffolding for Interactively Evolving Novel Drum Tracks for Existing Songs In: Proceedings of the Sixth European Workshop on Evolutionary and Biologically Inspired Music, Sound, Art and Design (EvoMUSART 2008). New York, NY: Springer, 2008 (10 pages) Winner of the Best Paper Award at EvoMUSART 2008 – http://bit.ly/17nays
- Aaron McKinney, Michael Rosario, Kevin Glover. “Game Based Learning and STEM Education.” S.T.E.M. Magazine